Our mission is “enriching life through engineering”.
As the first consulting company in Japan, this has been our philosophy for over 70 years.
Today, we work to utilise our global reach, technical innovation, professional expertise and commitment to society
to ensure a more prosperous tomorrow where people can live with peace of mind.
A new chapter has been opened with Waterman joining our Group.
- Shira River improvement project wins the 2020 Good Design Award
- RisKma's new 'Virtual water's surface' programme now available
- CTI wins a prestigious award from JSCE
- Ghana’s new motorway interchange opens
- RisKma (Water-Related Disaster Risk Mapping System) English version released
- CTI Onagawa Reconstruction Project wins JSCE Design Prize
- CTI Engineering Group brochure now available
- CTI Chairman wins MLIT Award